Answered By: Elizabeth Ponder Last Updated: Jan 16, 2020 Views: 1
The library moved to a new single sign-on access model in January 2020. This means that users are automatically logged into accounts with individual vendors after they have logged in once to the ETBU system. This will mean that you essentially have a new account with EBSCO, Proquest, etc. When you open your folder you may not see your previously saved articles.
To move EBSCO folders to your new account:
- In EBSCO, click "Switch Accounts" from the top right toolbar. This will allow you to sign-in to your previous folder.
- After signing in to your previous account, create a new folder under "My Custom Folders" on the left.
- Go back to My Folder and select all of the articles that you would like to copy.
- Use the drop down tool to COPY or MOVE these articles to your newly created Custom Folder.
- Select your Custom Folder.
- Select SHARE to share your custom folder.
- Send the folder to your ETBU email address as an invite.
- Close out of the database.
- You will receive a passcode in your ETBU inbox.
- Open the database. You may have to login through the ETBU login screen again.
- Click ADD next to Shared Folders to add your passcode.
- The items will appear in your shared folder. You may choose to copy them into a Custom Folder.
We realize this is a little complicated! Please contact us if you need help with this transfer.