Answered By: Elizabeth Ponder Last Updated: Nov 26, 2018 Views: 1326
As of Spring 2016, ETBU users can now print to our library printers from their laptops using the ETBU Print website. Laptop prints will be charged to the student printer pages account.
To print from a laptop:
- Go to http://print.etbu.edu
- Login with your ETBU credentials
- Click Browse to upload your document to the printer queue.
- Select the file to be uploaded for printing and click Open.
- Click the green Next button
- Once your document has been uploaded, select the desired printer* and click Print.
* Remember that the color printers charge 5 pages for every 1 page printed.
If you need additional help printing from your laptop, please see someone at one of the library service desks or contact IT at firstname.lastname@example.org